Friday, April 24, 2015


After six years of blogging at my kids eat off the floor, I decided that I'm ready for a change! New blog, new look, new format. This blog will be less of a personal blog, but I'll still post about a little bit of everything: organization, parties, kids' activities, free local (SLC) field trips, and all things small living! I'll be reposting some of my favorite projects and ideas from my kids eat off the floor with updated pictures over the next few months, so feel free to share and pin them!
Some new features you should look for:
  • I added "Pin it" buttons to all images, so you can easily pin pictures directly from the post.
  • My social media accounts links are in the sidebar, so if you don't already follow me, you can :)
  • My obsession with polka dots, stripes, black and gold continues
  • There's a contact form here in case you want to shoot me an email
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment